Add to Collection
Go to Collections
S'mores Refrigerator Dessert
Graham cracker crust topped with a chocolate ice cream pudding and finished with marshmallow spread. This S'mores Refrigerator Dessert is sure to be a hit!
Prep Time15 mins
Cooling Time2 hrs
Servings: 15 servings
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1.5 quart container chocolate ice cream softened (should be consistency of a milk shake, meaning it can be stirred, but is not completely melted)
- 2 3.4 ounce boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 graham cracker squares
In a small bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press evenly into the bottom of a 9x13 dish.
Using a mixer with whisk attachment on medium-low speed, beat ice cream and pudding mix until well incorporated, about 2 minutes.
Pour ice cream mixture over graham cracker crumbs.
Again, using a mixer with whisk attachment on medium-low speed, beat whipped topping, marshmallow creme, and vanilla extract until well combined, about 2-3 minutes. Spread evenly over ice cream mixture.
Break graham cracker squares into small pieces and sprinkle over top of dessert. Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.