Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Restaurant Style Blender Salsa
Tomatoes and jalapeno thrown together with some spices in a blender to make a quick, delicious salsa. This Restaurant Style Blender Salsa is easy to make, and will rival even the best of restaurant salsas!
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 14.5 ounce can fire roasted tomatoes
- 4 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 1 jalapeño majority of seeds removed (leave just a few seeds)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 cup cilantro chopped and loosely packed
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice from about 1.5 medium sized limes
- 1/4 to 1 teaspoon salt
Place all ingredients, except for salt, in a blender or food processor. Blend until well combined, about 1 minute.
Add salt, about 1/4 teaspoon at a time, blending after each addition, until desired taste is reached (depending on sodium level in your canned tomatoes, and your preferences, you may not need added salt).
If you desire a spicy salsa, add a few jalapeño seeds at a time, blending after each addition, until desired taste is reached.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 180mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 495IU | Vitamin C: 11.1mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1.2mg