This corn salsa is quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for summer tacos or cinco de Mayo celebrations.
There are things that my husband and I each like to eat, but that we don’t really want to encourage our kids to eat. So, after they go to bed, we have our go to evening snacks. My husband makes nachos and drinks Capri Sun. I eat cereal out of the box and have cake. It’s good being an adult. But, back to the point of this post, I often make this corn salsa for tacos or burritos, but double it so my husband can have it on his evening nachos. I highly recommend it.
- 14 ounces frozen corn thawed
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 3 vine ripe tomatoes chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 jalapeno no seeds for mild or more to reach desired level of heat
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- juice of 1 lime about 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.