Mini peanut butter chocolate no bake dessert. Perfect dessert for just about anything.
I have mentioned before that I love peanut butter and chocolate. When I was nursing each of my kids, I ate a lot. There were multiple weeks that I ate an entire jar of peanut butter during the week. I’m not talking about the little dinky sized peanut butter jars. I mean a regular, full sized jar. I would eat it on pretzels, on crackers, on a spoon, melt it with chocolate chips … and who knows, I might have also eaten an entire jar of Nutella during those weeks too … it was a good season.
So, my friend Dayna came over to hang out with me at lunch today. I had ask her last week what type of dessert she would like for me to make. She named a few of her favorite things, but when she said “maybe something with peanut butter and chocolate”, I knew what I had to do. I had to go the grocery store, purchase the peanut butter oreos, and incorporate them into something delicious. So I did. And I made it into mini desserts, because when it’s girls day, you need mini desserts.
- I use the Wilton squeeze bottles (affiliate link) for drizzling ganache. They are also great for decorating cookies too. I have the 18 bottle back as I find them so helpful for Christmas cookie decorating.
- I highly recommend Godiva pudding mix.
Mini Peanut Butter Oreo Chocolate No Bake Desserts
- 16 peanut butter oreos plus more for decor if desired
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed divided
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup powered sugar divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups cold milk
- 3.7 ounce box chocolate pudding I prefer Godiva milk chocolate
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Line muffin pans with 18 muffin cups.
- Place 16 peanut butter oreos in a blender or food processor until the oreos turn into a fine crumb.
- Melt 3 tbsp butter and mix with oreos. Pack 1 tbsp of butter/oreo mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup. Place in freezer for at least 15 minutes.
- Use stand mixer with paddle attachment or handheld mixer to beat cream cheese and peanut butter together until smooth. Beat in 1/2 cup of powdered sugar. Once smooth, fold in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Remove muffin pans from freezer and place 1 tbsp of peanut butter mixture on top of oreo crust. Return to freezer for at least 15 minutes.
- Use whisk attachment on stand mixer, or handheld mixer, to beat together milk, pudding mix, and 1/4 cup of powdered sugar. Once smooth, fold in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Remove muffin pans from freezer and fill rest of muffin cup with pudding mixture. Return to freezer for at least 15 minutes.
- While dessert is in freezer, place chocolate chips and corn syrup in heat proof bowl. Place heavy whipping cream in microwave safe bowl and microwave on high until boil (about 30-60 seconds). Remove and pour over chocolate and syrup. Cover with plastic wrap for 5 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap and whisk until smooth. Transfer to bottle with tip (this is for drizzling, you could also use a spoon). Remove dessert from freezer again and drizzle chocolate over tops. May also top with crushed peanut butter oreos if desired.
- May be stored in freezer or fridge. If storing in freezer, allow to sit at room temp for at least 10-15 minutes before eating.